Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

    ElemenT for Admin

    Share

    Poll

    Do you want ElemenT to be admin in servers?

    [ 8 ]
    44% [44%] 
    [ 10 ]
    56% [56%] 

    Total Votes: 18

    ElemenT
    Guest

    ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 am

    Nick in game: {P*A} ElemenT
    Age: 16
    How much time can be on-line: 5-6 Hours
    Is your English speaking?: Ok
    How long were you playing CS 1.6 ( On our server ): 3-4 Months
    You uses a legal steam account? With steam ID?: No sry
    Why do you think you should become an admin?: I am good player and i am not an noob admin
    I know all amx commands and i know and i can help u with installing amxmodx/ Metamod pluins and addons.


    i am waiting for your answer ;9

    Greetings
    {P*A} ElemenT

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:54 am

    waiting for a reply


    Last edited by ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    olitopato1
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Sofia, Bulgaria

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  olitopato1 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:55 am

    dude read the topic in the beginning...

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 am

    oh sorry Smile
    havent got seen that

    DEV1Lz
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2010-10-16

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  DEV1Lz on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:05 am

    guys that is a good admin
    he was admin on my server and he has done his job very good
    so all vote yes!

    good luck ElemenT Wink
    avatar
    olitopato1
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Sofia, Bulgaria

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  olitopato1 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 am

    and why did u register?! Just to say good luck element? Wtf... if i see one more member like this ill lock the topic cuz i cant be sure that u arent making 1000000 accounts and voting yes with all of them...

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 am

    u can check IP or not?
    avatar
    olitopato1
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Sofia, Bulgaria

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  olitopato1 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:42 am

    and if its dynamic ip? I can also tell my friends to come and vote for me... like lil kids u know...

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 am

    okay if you think so i will leave P*A
    i hate it to be called cheater or something like that from other P*A members
    thats not a good clan where members flame to members
    so bye bye
    and the post there wasnt me
    it was a friend and i was admin on his server


    now all say no because they think it was me

    so bb Pro Assasins
    and Good Luck you all

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Ireland

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 am

    ElemenT wrote:okay if you think so i will leave P*A
    i hate it to be called cheater or something like that from other P*A members
    thats not a good clan where members flame to members
    so bye bye
    and the post there wasnt me
    it was a friend and i was admin on his server


    now all say no because they think it was me

    so bb Pro Assasins
    and Good Luck you all

    Okay, u leave P*A no problem with me and I have nothin do with u...
    avatar
    olitopato1
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Sofia, Bulgaria

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  olitopato1 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 am

    hmm now u want me to say "Oh my god sorry i didnt want to hurt your feelings, pls forgive me..."
    WEll no i wont tell u this! I was just asking if it was u and i said that i dont want to see any other register members like this!
    If u want to leave, do it...
    Ill lock the topic and remove u from the member list.
    btw u have 1 hour to tell me if u r really leaving...

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Ireland

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 am

    olitopato1 wrote:hmm now u want me to say "Oh my god sorry i didnt want to hurt your feelings, pls forgive me..."
    WEll no i wont tell u this! I was just asking if it was u and i said that i dont want to see any other register members like this!
    If u want to leave, do it...
    Ill lock the topic and remove u from the member list.
    btw u have 1 hour to tell me if u r really leaving...

    Do it Locked topic mate i know he is leaving...

    ElemenT2
    Guest

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT2 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 am

    i am leaving
    see it? because of this fuckin vote it comes to this situation
    why u done this voting??
    most of P*A members dont know me
    so how they can vote for me??
    i will leave the clan because i think u havent got any know about chosing admins

    BYE BYE!

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 am

    lol it wasn me

    i dont want to leave the clan
    i am angry but i want to stay here because Piranchas, Alfred, Timmer and Terrorist are nice

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Ireland

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 am

    ElemenT2 wrote:i am leaving
    see it? because of this fuckin vote it comes to this situation
    why u done this voting??
    most of P*A members dont know me
    so how they can vote for me??
    i will leave the clan because i think u havent got any know about chosing admins

    BYE BYE!

    Okay why u so leaving P*A? for what? no reason?

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:21 am

    !T3RR0R!$T^ wrote:
    ElemenT2 wrote:i am leaving
    see it? because of this fuckin vote it comes to this situation
    why u done this voting??
    most of P*A members dont know me
    so how they can vote for me??
    i will leave the clan because i think u havent got any know about chosing admins

    BYE BYE!

    Okay why u so leaving P*A? for what? no reason?

    i wasnt me Terrorist!
    i didnt wrote this

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Ireland

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 am

    ElemenT wrote:
    !T3RR0R!$T^ wrote:
    ElemenT2 wrote:i am leaving
    see it? because of this fuckin vote it comes to this situation
    why u done this voting??
    most of P*A members dont know me
    so how they can vote for me??
    i will leave the clan because i think u havent got any know about chosing admins

    BYE BYE!

    Okay why u so leaving P*A? for what? no reason?

    i wasnt me Terrorist!
    i didnt wrote this

    Okay? who did?

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 am

    dont know lol

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 am

    i will not get admin i know it

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Ireland

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 am

    ElemenT wrote:i will not get admin i know it

    Dont worry u wil be

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:54 am

    !T3RR0R!$T^ wrote:
    ElemenT wrote:i will not get admin i know it

    Dont worry u wil be

    really? Sad
    this situation is shit for me =(
    i know i am making a lot if shit and i want to say sorry to all

    if you want i can make a P*A Spraylogo to say sorry

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 am

    Have got made an Pro Assassins spraylogo
    download it here:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/425441717/tempdecal.wad

    i have tested it
    it works good
    so please dont hate me Sad
    sorry
    avatar
    olitopato1
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Sofia, Bulgaria

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  olitopato1 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 am

    but this still doesnt makes u admin... The vote says it: now its 9-7! Every vote is finishes when someone gets 10 votes. 1 more vote and its really shit for u...


    Last edited by olitopato1 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

    ElemenT
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-10-16
    Location : Germany

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  ElemenT on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 am

    yes i know Sad
    avatar
    dra.x
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2010-09-15
    Age : 96
    Location : FRANCE

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  dra.x on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:26 pm

    i sai yes for him good player but be active yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: ElemenT for Admin

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:35 am