Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

2 posters

ADMIN

Folito_TeamlGalantrieL
    Folito_TeamlGalantrieL
    {P*A} rAmbo

ADMIN Empty ADMIN

Post  Folito_TeamlGalantrieL Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Hello,my name is Angelos and i am 18 years old,i play cs for 2 years and i know ho to play well and i know AmxModX and Admin commands,i play with a connection of 24 mgbs and i would like to become and admin beacuse i think that i could help the server and help the players have a nice and enjoyable stay and to help them enjoy the game without the cheaters,in the game i play with the name Folito_TeamlGalantrieL

If you want to contact with me my MSN is aggelos13__@hotmail.com and my SKYPE is aggelos.yomen
    Alfred
    Admin

ADMIN Empty Re: ADMIN

Post  Alfred Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Folito_TeamlGalantrieL wrote:Hello,my name is Angelos and i am 18 years old,i play cs for 2 years and i know ho to play well and i know AmxModX and Admin commands,i play with a connection of 24 mgbs and i would like to become and admin beacuse i think that i could help the server and help the players have a nice and enjoyable stay and to help them enjoy the game without the cheaters,in the game i play with the name Folito_TeamlGalantrieL

If you want to contact with me my MSN is aggelos13__@hotmail.com and my SKYPE is aggelos.yomen

I Will See and what is your ping in my server?
    Folito_TeamlGalantrieL
    Folito_TeamlGalantrieL
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  Folito_TeamlGalantrieL Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Folito_TeamlGalantrieL wrote:Hello,my name is Angelos and i am 18 years old,i play cs for 2 years and i know ho to play well and i know AmxModX and Admin commands,i play with a connection of 24 mgbs and i would like to become and admin beacuse i think that i could help the server and help the players have a nice and enjoyable stay and to help them enjoy the game without the cheaters,in the game i play with the name Folito_TeamlGalantrieL

It is 50-65

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 am