Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

+4
xEroSennin
- Rambo '
NothingElseMatters
hosam tohamy
8 posters

Unban

heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Unban - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban

Post  heKx Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Ahh.. just heard from 2 guys i play with who were on there at the time, that apparently i was suspected of using a wallhack after one of the admins was spec'ing using ESP. Happy to come on the server for you to spec, ss etc as i don't have anything to hide.
    Been playing over 10 years online & LAN so a little more experienced with the game than most. Understand though that all the cheating has made server admin's and players alike paranoid and gives difficulty in being able to indentify a cheat from someone that's just adept at the game.

On a personal note, i've never used a cheat for CS or any online game as its pointless and defeats the object of playing the game in the first place. I have been banned from many servers before for similer suspicions, problem is its almost impossible to prove your legit short of LAN'ing with people.
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:37 pm

heKx wrote:Ahh.. just heard from 2 guys i play with who were on there at the time, that apparently i was suspected of using a wallhack after one of the admins was spec'ing using ESP. Happy to come on the server for you to spec, ss etc as i don't have anything to hide.
    Been playing over 10 years online & LAN so a little more experienced with the game than most. Understand though that all the cheating has made server admin's and players alike paranoid and gives difficulty in being able to indentify a cheat from someone that's just adept at the game.

On a personal note, i've never used a cheat for CS or any online game as its pointless and defeats the object of playing the game in the first place. I have been banned from many servers before for similer suspicions, problem is its almost impossible to prove your legit short of LAN'ing with people.

ok
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  heKx Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 pm

banned yet again.. by Terrorist, as some clueless player was moaning :/ - *sigh* what does it take to prove to you that i don't use cheats of any kind :/
    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 pm

heKx wrote:banned yet again.. by Terrorist, as some clueless player was moaning :/ - *sigh* what does it take to prove to you that i don't use cheats of any kind :/

I unban heKx already. Well Herbs told me that he is good player and he know him he doing dodge player.

but actually i really didnt know him anyway Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:58 pm