Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

4 posters

To my dear Boss :P

xiao 9 cn
    xiao 9 cn
    {P*A} rAmbo

To my dear Boss :P  Empty To my dear Boss :P

Post  xiao 9 cn Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 am

Hi boss , i am going to talk about our server's maps.

should we have more maps in such as ( nuke , dust1 and train) i am not sure that maybe cost any problems but i just tell you that many players wanna have some differents maps to play, alots players stay more than 5 hours in our server.

so if boss can make it more maps for our admin to set up voteing will be so cool , thanks boss and hear from u soon.

{P*A} xiao 9 cn
    Alfred
    Admin

To my dear Boss :P  Empty Re: To my dear Boss :P

Post  Alfred Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:13 am

xiao 9 cn wrote:Hi boss , i am going to talk about our server's maps.

should we have more maps in such as ( nuke , dust1 and train) i am not sure that maybe cost any problems but i just tell you that many players wanna have some differents maps to play, alots players stay more than 5 hours in our server.

so if boss can make it more maps for our admin to set up voteing will be so cool , thanks boss and hear from u soon.

{P*A} xiao 9 cn

nuke and train is 20 player only so i cant make it
    NothingElseMatters
    NothingElseMatters
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  NothingElseMatters Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:51 am

Alfred wrote:

{P*A} xiao 9 cn

As i said...in my country the servers include de_cbble, de_nuke32, de_train32, de_dust. Those are the most played maps + it gives the players a reason to stay in server and play longer( they will have to dl it the first time as they did with every map we have and then it will be ok.)Btw when there is not an admin in the server there is an autovotemap that gives only one option: fy_iceworld...Could we change that vote with more active maps and more alternative options for the players to vote?
    Thnx anyway.
    Cool
    xiao 9 cn
    xiao 9 cn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  xiao 9 cn Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:36 am

NothingElseMatters wrote:
    Alfred wrote:

{P*A} xiao 9 cn

As i said...in my country the servers include de_cbble, de_nuke32, de_train32, de_dust. Those are the most played maps + it gives the players a reason to stay in server and play longer( they will have to dl it the first time as they did with every map we have and then it will be ok.)Btw when there is not an admin in the server there is an autovotemap that gives only one option: fy_iceworld...Could we change that vote with more active maps and more alternative options for the players to vote?
    Thnx anyway.
    Cool

i think so, thanks for your advice
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:59 am

xiao 9 cn wrote:
    NothingElseMatters wrote:
    Alfred wrote:

{P*A} xiao 9 cn

Thnx anyway.
    Cool

i think so, thanks for your advice

ok de_nuke32 and de_train32 some players need to download it so i cant make it but i saw some servers use de_nuke map and have 32 player i dony know how
    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:50 am

Alfred want 2 maps de_nuke and de_train only 20 players. he want it but he dont know how to change it

so other maps can allow to 30 players but 2 maps need change 20 players

well de_nuke32 and de_train32 why (32) it only max 32 players that it.

it should be de_nuke20 and de_train20 it will mite perfect with max 20 players.

but it cant find it maps 20 players...
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:54 am

!T3RR0R!$T^ wrote:Alfred want 2 maps de_nuke and de_train only 20 players. he want it but he dont know how to change it

ok but i didnt add nuke and train map so he cant find it
    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 am

Alfred wrote:
    !T3RR0R!$T^ wrote:Alfred want 2 maps de_nuke and de_train only 20 players. he want it but he dont know how to change it

ok but i didnt add nuke and train map so he cant find it

True
    NothingElseMatters
    NothingElseMatters
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  NothingElseMatters Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Alfred have u tried to download de_nuke32 and change the file name to de_nuke and put it to the server ? I think it might work(same with de_train).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:19 am