Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

    banned @ pro assassin #1

    Share

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:04 am

    hello mates

    i was playing at pro assassin #1
    and because i killed in the first round 7 ct and in the second 5 i got banned

    i shooted one from the wall but i had seen him and he was shooting me first.. and i killed one with knife but he threw me a he first so i saw him too..

    i dont understard why the admin though i was cheating..
    the admin's name is dump ass..

    here is the demo that i was recording :
    rapidshare.com gottex.dem

    Alfred
    Admin

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2010-03-08
    Age : 26

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  Alfred on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:59 pm

    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:hello mates

    i was playing at pro assassin #1
    and because i killed in the first round 7 ct and in the second 5 i got banned

    i shooted one from the wall but i had seen him and he was shooting me first.. and i killed one with knife but he threw me a he first so i saw him too..

    i dont understard why the admin though i was cheating..
    the admin's name is dump ass..

    here is the demo that i was recording :
    rapidshare.com gottex.dem

    what is your ping in my server?

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 pm

    Alfred wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:hello mates

    i was playing at pro assassin #1
    and because i killed in the first round 7 ct and in the second 5 i got banned

    i shooted one from the wall but i had seen him and he was shooting me first.. and i killed one with knife but he threw me a he first so i saw him too..

    i dont understard why the admin though i was cheating..
    the admin's name is dump ass..

    here is the demo that i was recording :
    rapidshare.com gottex.dem

    what is your ping in my server?

    75..
    i play from greece with connex 24mb..

    Alfred
    Admin

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2010-03-08
    Age : 26

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  Alfred on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:28 am

    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:
    Alfred wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:hello mates

    i was playing at pro assassin #1
    and because i killed in the first round 7 ct and in the second 5 i got banned

    i shooted one from the wall but i had seen him and he was shooting me first.. and i killed one with knife but he threw me a he first so i saw him too..

    i dont understard why the admin though i was cheating..
    the admin's name is dump ass..

    here is the demo that i was recording :
    rapidshare.com gottex.dem

    what is your ping in my server?

    75..
    i play from greece with connex 24mb..


    what is your ip?

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:45 am

    Alfred wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:
    Alfred wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:hello mates

    i was playing at pro assassin #1
    and because i killed in the first round 7 ct and in the second 5 i got banned

    i shooted one from the wall but i had seen him and he was shooting me first.. and i killed one with knife but he threw me a he first so i saw him too..

    i dont understard why the admin though i was cheating..
    the admin's name is dump ass..

    here is the demo that i was recording :
    rapidshare.com gottex.dem

    what is your ping in my server?

    75..
    i play from greece with connex 24mb..


    what is your ip?

    94.65.202.56
    thnx Smile

    Alfred
    Admin

    Posts : 191
    Join date : 2010-03-08
    Age : 26

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  Alfred on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:51 am

    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:
    Alfred wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:
    Alfred wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:hello mates

    i was playing at pro assassin #1
    and because i killed in the first round 7 ct and in the second 5 i got banned

    i shooted one from the wall but i had seen him and he was shooting me first.. and i killed one with knife but he threw me a he first so i saw him too..

    i dont understard why the admin though i was cheating..
    the admin's name is dump ass..

    here is the demo that i was recording :
    rapidshare.com gottex.dem

    what is your ping in my server?

    75..
    i play from greece with connex 24mb..


    what is your ip?

    94.65.202.56
    thnx Smile


    done

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:47 am

    gj admins

    banned again :S

    voila the 2 demos

    a big one
    rapidshare.com yihaa.dem

    and a small one where i banned
    rapidshare.com pr0.dem

    i have just a bit skill... never cheat :/

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:51 am

    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:gj admins

    banned again :S

    voila the 2 demos

    a big one
    rapidshare.com yihaa.dem

    and a small one where i banned
    rapidshare.com pr0.dem

    i have just a bit skill... never cheat :/

    and one more that i just made for my friend here i am who banned me now too because of my score..
    rapidshare.com headshot.dem

    superb admins...
    avatar
    NothingElseMatters
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2010-05-25
    Age : 31
    Location : Rethymno/Crete/Greece

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  NothingElseMatters on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:21 pm

    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:gj admins

    banned again :S

    voila the 2 demos

    a big one
    rapidshare.com yihaa.dem

    and a small one where i banned
    rapidshare.com pr0.dem

    i have just a bit skill... never cheat :/

    and one more that i just made for my friend here i am who banned me now too because of my score..
    rapidshare.com headshot.dem

    superb admins...

    I wouldn't speak about the "admins" in general if i were you..You seem to have a problem with the one that banned you not every admin on the server. Neutral
    The demos are clean. The thing about who has what it takes to be an admin is in Alfred's hands. Thats all i have to say. Cool

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:27 pm

    NothingElseMatters wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:gj admins

    banned again :S

    voila the 2 demos

    a big one
    rapidshare.com yihaa.dem

    and a small one where i banned
    rapidshare.com pr0.dem

    i have just a bit skill... never cheat :/

    and one more that i just made for my friend here i am who banned me now too because of my score..
    rapidshare.com headshot.dem

    superb admins...

    I wouldn't speak about the "admins" in general if i were you..You seem to have a problem with the one that banned you not every admin on the server. Neutral
    The demos are clean. The thing about who has what it takes to be an admin is in Alfred's hands. Thats all i have to say. Cool

    thnx dude..
    i dont have problem with all admins.. but most of them ban me.. they cant see the cheat and the skill..
    94.65.202.56 my ip if u want t unban me
    thnx Smile

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

    FFS

    banned again in the first round by rAmbo again..

    WHERE DID HE SEE SOMETHING AND BANS ME ALL THE TIME

    take the demo :SSSSS
    rapidshare.com assassin.dem

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Ireland

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:30 pm

    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:FFS

    banned again in the first round by rAmbo again..

    WHERE DID HE SEE SOMETHING AND BANS ME ALL THE TIME

    take the demo :SSSSS
    rapidshare.com assassin.dem

    Chill chill, I think admin didnt know u were unban. so Alfred will find out soon.

    Dont worry Smile

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:50 pm

    !T3RR0R!$T^ wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:FFS

    banned again in the first round by rAmbo again..

    WHERE DID HE SEE SOMETHING AND BANS ME ALL THE TIME

    take the demo :SSSSS
    rapidshare.com assassin.dem

    Chill chill, I think admin didnt know u were unban. so Alfred will find out soon.

    Dont worry Smile

    oke :/
    thnx..
    i got tired and bored with the bans Razz

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Ireland

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:06 pm

    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:
    !T3RR0R!$T^ wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:FFS

    banned again in the first round by rAmbo again..

    WHERE DID HE SEE SOMETHING AND BANS ME ALL THE TIME

    take the demo :SSSSS
    rapidshare.com assassin.dem

    Chill chill, I think admin didnt know u were unban. so Alfred will find out soon.

    Dont worry Smile

    oke :/
    thnx..
    i got tired and bored with the bans Razz

    hehe Razz

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:18 am

    ban again and again Very Happy

    here is the demo

    rapidshare.com inf.dem

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Ireland

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:19 am

    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:ban again and again Very Happy

    here is the demo

    rapidshare.com inf.dem

    what? again? jesus christ...

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:25 am

    !T3RR0R!$T^ wrote:
    |<G*m*S>|GotteX wrote:ban again and again Very Happy

    here is the demo

    rapidshare.com inf.dem

    what? again? jesus christ...


    yes..
    10 cts were looking for one terror

    the time was up
    so i though that he will be at b bomb site so i was waiting there with the zoom..
    and the admin though i was cheating..cs needs also a bit brain you know Razz
    check the hole demo i dont use anything :/

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Ireland

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:06 am

    Yes i see demo u were not cheat but u are pro Razz

    they need learn to listen sound footsteep and etc

    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2010-07-03

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:57 am

    !T3RR0R!$T^ wrote:Yes i see demo u were not cheat but u are pro Razz

    they need learn to listen sound footsteep and etc


    yes but i got sick and tired with the bans

    plz alfred watch my demos and tell me if you want to keep playing in your server

    if you want and think that i dont cheat tell to your admins to stop banning me..
    if not.. that's ok, i simply dont play again here Wink

    let me know

    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2010-05-23
    Age : 28
    Location : Ireland

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 pm

    ok i will waiting to tell alfred when his msn come online. i will tell about ur demo Razz

    Sponsored content

    Re: banned @ pro assassin #1

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:18 pm