Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

4 posters

wanna be

piereeha

wanna be Empty wanna be

Post  piereeha Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:45 am

hi all it`s my pleasure to apply for addministration and it`s honor too to work with such team of addmins to stop cheating it`s too bad to find acheater playing with us and not to take adecission with him it`s hard to see that cheater playing with us laughing and feeling no responsible to the other players cuz he haven`t been banned or kicked from such servers or another and we all know that we like clean playin without cheating and i appreaciate admins for there effort to stop cheating wishing abetter playing but we all know admins r so few they can`t be in all servers all the time so i applied to be an admin to help them in stoping cheaters to interfer our clean game and simply confuse our playin and i hope to be helpful admin if i `ve been accepted of u and to love each other as admins and to help each other to be abetter players with better rules and better rulers thnx for readin
    - Rambo '
    - Rambo '
    {P*A} rAmbo

wanna be Empty Re: wanna be

Post  - Rambo ' Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:03 am

this is for enter clan topic not do admin
    fRunze-]k0ete
    fRunze-]k0ete
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  fRunze-]k0ete Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:06 am

nicely written about admins responsibilities, btw lol Laughing Laughing
    piereeha

wanna be Empty wanna be

Post  piereeha Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 am

thnx rambo for replying but would u tell me plz how can i apply for an admin thnx rambo it`s pleasure to talk with ya Smile
    piereeha

Post  piereeha Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:49 am

thnx frunze but i dunno wat the meaning of (btw) excuse me sorry cuz i`m from egypt it`s nice to talk to such awonderful man like u funze Smile
    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 am

piereeha wrote:thnx frunze but i dunno wat the meaning of (btw) excuse me sorry cuz i`m from egypt it`s nice to talk to such awonderful man like u funze Smile

btw mean by the way Smile
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VuLcAn Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:22 am

okay piereeha , the all problem is that isn't the admin application section , u added this topic in the wrong section and its enaugh to add it only in the admin application forum like what u did , you dunneed to spam it

Vulcano

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

wanna be Real_Madrid_png_logo

Last edited by Vulcano on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 am

Vulcano wrote:okay piereeha , the all problem is that isn't the admin application section , u added this topic in the wrong section and its enaugh to add it only in the admin application forum like what u did , you dunneed to spam it

Vulcano

that's true Vulcano Smile

piereeha

Post  piereeha Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 pm

guys really thnk u very very much i don`t find words to thank u all really it`s nice to be with u all even if i`m not an admin but speakin with u is asymbol of respectation thank u terrorist / vulcano / rambo and frunze i hope we be friends thnx but plz how it take to reply on my application on admin application thnx all of u Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:08 am