Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

4 posters

:arrow: Banned for no reason - apparently demo was recorded

alex

:arrow:  Banned for no reason - apparently demo was recorded Empty :arrow: Banned for no reason - apparently demo was recorded

Post  alex Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 am

Hello, my name is alex, i've played before under the nick SAVAGE on your server, once again i was banned for no reason, the first time it was a ban from {P*A} SilverAssassin
    however this time it was from either SarISa|I am here or {P*A} Hav0c .

They apparently recorded a demo for evidence, i would like them to upload it so you can see it for yourself, and see that I was not using any 3rd party programs (no wallhack, no aimbot, no esp, nothing)

Now I'd like to point out that both SarISa AND Hav0c are non-steam players, so they are less experienced than any Steam player...
    I use Steam, so why would I risk ban by cheating on a NONSTEAM server?
    It's simply illogical.

In the meantime, here are my details:
    - IP: 86.161.169.217
    - STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:18032804

And here is a picture showing how long I've been playing Counter-Strike on Steam:
    - Pictre:

^ where it says Counter-Strike on the right shows how long i've been playing in the past week on
    the left side, and total on the right side...

- Original Link:

And finally, if you would like evidence that that profile is mine, feel free to add me on steam, my Steam Username is:
    - Steam User: Ref1ex_

Add me to friends and I will confirm that I am tyloo`alex~ / savage
    Thanks.
    alexx

:arrow:  Banned for no reason - apparently demo was recorded Empty Re: :arrow: Banned for no reason - apparently demo was recorded

Post  alexx Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 am

links did not work lol -
    image: i30.tinypic.com/2vu0r5k.png
    Havoc
    {P*A} rAmbo

:arrow:  Banned for no reason - apparently demo was recorded Empty Re: :arrow: Banned for no reason - apparently demo was recorded

Post  Havoc Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 am

How you can explain that?

http://jump.fm/OUADE
    alex

Post  alex Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:57 am

downloading now.
    alexxxx

Post  alexxxx Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:17 am

Reviewing all demo's in that:

alex.dem - I smoked into ramp room and awaited a push, then after not hearing anyone run in or any flashes / nades coming in i decided to start firing into it to get some wallbangs into it, after that i figured nobody would push into ramp, so i fell back. My flashbang blinded me for a sec hence why i was running along a wall, after that i came up ladder and wallbanged into Lobby which is a common spam (on the demo i see i actually hit someone Surprised Very Happy) - watch any professional counter-strike tournament demos, that spam is common when a player in upper is sure nobody will wallbang from T Roof and that both ramp and outside is covered. After that wallbang i fell off the roof onto the smaller section to try get shots onto whoever that was outside that killed me - obviously that didn't work and i died.

alexx - Standard awp play outside, it took around 2-3 seconds after each kill for the next player to come out, after killing the 3rd i waited around 6-7 seconds, nobody came out, so i assumed that was it for the outside push, it's very common in publics for more than one person to come out of every area, the last kill i knew the last will be either ramp or lobby / inside, but ramp was covered by a teammate earlier in the round so i focused on entrance, after wallbanging the door into lobby, i went back to reload, came out and he happened to be there.

alexxx - Again standard play, when someone is planting inside, they more than often run towards entrance, the spot i wallbanged lines up pefectly, so i often do it, other than that i dont see anything else out of the ordinary, i noticed i hit him once too in that demo Very Happy

alex3 - you got to be kidding me? i was looking on the floor first because when you do that you can see through the smoke a little clearer (try it yourself...) then wallbanging the wall because i can hear at least 3 AK's firing outside, i didnt try run as i thought they would probably see me and kill me, then after hearing i think some flashes / nades i decided to run away and cover from ladder, before getting there though another player, german '_____________________' managed to kill me with his deagle after hitting a in-air headshot.

Analysed fully.
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 pm

alex wrote:Hello, my name is alex, i've played before under the nick SAVAGE on your server, once again i was banned for no reason, the first time it was a ban from {P*A} SilverAssassin
    however this time it was from either SarISa|I am here or {P*A} Hav0c .

They apparently recorded a demo for evidence, i would like them to upload it so you can see it for yourself, and see that I was not using any 3rd party programs (no wallhack, no aimbot, no esp, nothing)

Now I'd like to point out that both SarISa AND Hav0c are non-steam players, so they are less experienced than any Steam player...
    I use Steam, so why would I risk ban by cheating on a NONSTEAM server?
    It's simply illogical.

In the meantime, here are my details:
    - IP: 86.161.169.217
    - STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:18032804

And here is a picture showing how long I've been playing Counter-Strike on Steam:
    - Pictre:

^ where it says Counter-Strike on the right shows how long i've been playing in the past week on
    the left side, and total on the right side...

- Original Link:

And finally, if you would like evidence that that profile is mine, feel free to add me on steam, my Steam Username is:
    - Steam User: Ref1ex_

Add me to friends and I will confirm that I am tyloo`alex~ / savage
    Thanks.

where are u from?

and what is your ping in p*a servers?

and what server u banned from it?
    Havoc
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  Havoc Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Alfred download demos first then think, is he a cheater or not.
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Havoc wrote:Alfred download demos first then think, is he a cheater or not.

he is steam

and where is demo? Smile
    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Here alfred link : http://jump.fm/OUADE

Very Happy
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VuLcAn Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:07 am

the result

alex 100% cheating , wallhack :: i saw the 4 demos :: and sorry , no places for noobs cheaters here

HaVe FuN in any other server

VuLcAn

:arrow:  Banned for no reason - apparently demo was recorded Awpindia0009k
     :arrow:  Banned for no reason - apparently demo was recorded Real_Madrid_png_logo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:32 pm