Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

5 posters

{P*A} CUBE {DA}

!T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

{P*A} CUBE {DA} Empty {P*A} CUBE {DA}

Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Okay Guys listen, Today I was talk with him on skype. I'm sorry him and i was insult to him few days ago... because he is new CLAN. i was pissed off....

Yesterday Serial, Dump and i saw he was cheater but i found out he is different Steam

but he is not STEAM_ID_LAN i knew who is cheater... i think SURF did cheater and try make them fool...

So Cube is steam but he is not STEAM_ID_LAN....

so see Serial post it called "SURF CUBE AND NERGAL" I guess one person is cheaters

I saw nergal put tag with DA that he is not cheater

but He is Division B with TCHE, Frunze and other...

So Please guys say sorry to cube and he is juring...

Thank you for ur time.

!T3RR0R!$T^

Cube.^
    Cube.^
    {P*A} rAmbo

{P*A} CUBE {DA} Empty Re: {P*A} CUBE {DA}

Post  Cube.^ Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:59 pm

!T3RR0R!$T^ wrote: Okay Guys listen, Today I was talk with him on skype. I'm sorry him and i was insult to him few days ago... because he is new CLAN. i was pissed off....

Yesterday Serial, Dump and i saw he was cheater but i found out he is different Steam

but he is not STEAM_ID_LAN i knew who is cheater... i think SURF did cheater and try make them fool...

so see Serial post it called "SURF CUBE AND NERGAL" I guess one person is cheaters

Thank you for ur time.

!T3RR0R!$T^

thnk u terror i am back now in pa clan and in da??AND PLS BAN HIM FOREVER YOU CAN SEE TI ALWAYS IN STATUS IN CONSOLE IF I AM OR NO OR EVERY ONE..YOU KNOW IM STEAM AND ADMIN TOO
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VuLcAn Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Cube.^ wrote:
    !T3RR0R!$T^ wrote: Okay Guys listen, Today I was talk with him on skype. I'm sorry him and i was insult to him few days ago... because he is new CLAN. i was pissed off....

Thank you for ur time.

!T3RR0R!$T^

thnk u terror i am back now in pa clan and in da??AND PLS BAN HIM FOREVER YOU CAN SEE TI ALWAYS IN STATUS IN CONSOLE IF I AM OR NO OR EVERY ONE..YOU KNOW IM STEAM AND ADMIN TOO

thats what i exactly said to all .... cube the hacker not our cube .... all no sound

back cube Smile
    Cube.^
    Cube.^
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  Cube.^ Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Meteor wrote:
    Cube.^ wrote:

Thank you for ur time.

!T3RR0R!$T^

thats what i exactly said to all .... cube the hacker not our cube .... all no sound

back cube Smile
    thnkxxx love u dude Razz
    FuSSioN
    FuSSioN
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  FuSSioN Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Cube.^ wrote:

Thank you for ur time.

!T3RR0R!$T^

You still don't get the fact that your in GCST and multi-clanning is not allowed either you leave GCST or leave P*A your decision same for you Vulcan.
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VuLcAn Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:23 pm

FuSSioN wrote:
    Cube.^ wrote:

Thank you for ur time.

!T3RR0R!$T^

You still don't get the fact that your in GCST and multi-clanning is not allowed either you leave GCST or leave P*A your decision same for you Vulcan.

Fussion ... i think thats enough , you don't know what you want .....

welcome back cube Wink
    wDonutz*
    wDonutz*
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  wDonutz* Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:08 am

very bad english tero Very Happy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    FuSSioN
    FuSSioN
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  FuSSioN Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:28 am

VuLcAn wrote:
    FuSSioN wrote:
    Cube.^ wrote:

Thank you for ur time.

!T3RR0R!$T^

welcome back cube Wink
    Yeah all I wanted was a nice peaceful clan and suddenly the argument started cuz of one single stupid idea of making a new clan... So you made a clan you wanted it and now you don't so you dont know what you want... Anyway let's forget about what happened here.
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VuLcAn Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:23 pm

FuSSioN wrote:
    VuLcAn wrote:
    FuSSioN wrote:
    Cube.^ wrote:

Thank you for ur time.

!T3RR0R!$T^

welcome back cube Wink
    Yeah all I wanted was a nice peaceful clan and suddenly the argument started cuz of one single stupid idea of making a new clan... So you made a clan you wanted it and now you don't so you dont know what you want... Anyway let's forget about what happened here.

well ... you said i dragged half of of P*A members xD

here you are our members

VuLcAn -back-
    Cube -back-
    fRunze -he told me that he will join so i added his name , but i didn't see em ever since that day-
    Mohamed -back-
    dLx -he dunwanna continue with P*A , u wanna me force em ? xD
    Domo -terror told em if he wants to back , he still didn't add app-
    Serial Killer -he went back but rejected xD-

so they only 2 who left the clan , one of them i didn't see since that day and dont know any thing about em , and other dLx dunwanna be back to P*A

so stop saying that i destroyed the clan and half of members left ... think of what u say
    FuSSioN
    FuSSioN
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  FuSSioN Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:22 pm

If the GCST would be still running what would you say then?
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VuLcAn Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 pm

FuSSioN wrote:If the GCST would be still running what would you say then?

say what ? ever since i made GCST i told alfred that i am still in P*A and it would be apart of divisions CW if it had enough members ... i didn't say that i would leave , lol
    and those players came back to P*A after shutting down GCST ... as it was our original clan
    btw all is over

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:01 am