Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

+2
{P*A}NaVv.
Meteor~
6 posters

Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices !

Meteor~
    Meteor~
    {P*A} rAmbo

Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Empty Admins Rules Commands Advices !

Post  Meteor~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:48 am

Da Rules:

1. No Cheating of any sort. This includes all hacks, Phone or 3rd party communications Rcon, (Ghosting), Skywalking, Exploits, Illegal Scripts, etc. We are a zero tolerance clan. If you are caught cheating there is no appeal process you are banned for life.

2. Disrespecting the {P*A} and other community members will not be tolerated. If you are not a {P*A} member, do not put the tag on. You will receive only one warning.

3. No form of abuse or discrimination real or implied will be tolerated by ANY admin on this server. Give respect to all other players on the server, and try to avoid arguments.

4. Your name and your tag will be scrutinized. There will be no tolerance for nicknames that glorify terrorism or attacks on Egypt, United Kingdom, Arabs or its citizens. Examples include "Israeli And Proud" , "Fuck Country name" . These names are not all inclusive. Names that glorify or promote the use of hacks and cheats will not be permitted. Names that advertise servers, irc channels and web sites of other clans are not acceptable without permission.

5. Please follow the instructions of the Admins at all times. If you have issues with what the admin of the server is saying, please visit our forums and post your concerns. The clan leaders will handle the situation.

6. No Team Stacking. If the talent is overwhelmingly lopsided, then make it right, otherwise an Admin will make it right for you. Also, Please auto-select when joining a game. This will prevent team stacking and also ensure that the side that needs a player gets a player. If there are multiple players from the same clan in the server, we expect that they make a strong effort to divide themselves up between the two teams.

7. Please attempt to accomplish mission objectives. If it is a de_map then plant or defuse the bomb, cs_map rescue or guard the hostages, as_map assassinate or rescue the VIP.

8. Camping is allowed if it assists you in accomplishing mission objectives. Examples include Terrorists camping the hostages on Italy, or Counter-Terrorists guarding a dropped bomb on Aztec. It is also allowed if you are running dangerously low on health. P

9. Abuse of "Noobs" will not be tolerated. We are a Noob friendly server. If you are a noob, please identify yourself to an admin so that we can keep an eye on you and help you out. If you have questions or need advice ask an admin. Do not be worried about what the other players think. We were all Noobs once, and we have not forgotten how difficult it can be to find a great server and great people to play with.

10. If you suspect someone is cheating then please inform an Admin. The admin will acknowledge you and then they will assess and deal with the situation. Please do not continue to tell the admin that the person is cheating. Once we acknowledge your initial statement please continue with your game. If no admin is available, please report the person in our forums, reports that don't include a demo will not be taken seriously.

Note: Please do not waste our time with cheat accusations unless you are sure they are cheating. As amazing as it seems there are better Counter-Strike players out there than you.

Important:

Using slap, slay, kick, ban for Mic spammer, Spawn campers, Not respecting admins' player, is allowed.
    But it's not allowed to abuse it.

You need to do at least 2-3 Warnings before you do any actions.
    Times could be change depends on how bad it is

For mic spammer
    -Tell them to stop for at least twice
    -If none of the super admins are here to gag them
    -1st time kick
    -2nd time 15 minutes ban
    -3rd time go up to 1 day
    *If you remember this person keeps on mic spamming , think about longer time like 3 days.

For spawn camper
    -Tell them to stop for at least 2-3 times
    -If they're not going to stop
    -1st time slap to see if they're going to move, if not, slay
    -2nd time, if they're still camping spawn, slay
    -3rd time, kick
    -4th time, ban for 5 mins
    *After that if you still see them spawn camps, do 10/15/30/60/more

For those players that not respecting admins
    You can do a ban, but not longer than 1 hour

*Important that you need to know if they're joking or not
    *Do not abuse your admin power
    *Warn them nicely and try to stop them before you do the ban
    example: "Please stop talking trash about admins" "If you don't stop talking trash, we've the right to ban you to make you stop"
    bad example: "Respect me bitch, im the admin, want to get banned?"

Commands AMX Mod:

[CONTROL OF ADMIN]

amx_kick <name or #userid> [reason] - Kicks a player from the server.
    amx_ban <name or #userid> [reason] - Bani a player from the server.
    amx_addban <authid or ip> <minutes> [reason] - Adds a User to the list of banned from the server.
    amx_unban <authid or ip> - Forgive a player banned from this server.
    amx_slay <name or #userid> - Give a slay to a player.
    amx_slap <name or #userid> [damage] - slap a player in accordance with the damage.
    amx_leave <tag> [tag1] [tag2] - Kicks all players who do not have these tags on the server.
    amx_pause - Pause or resume the game.
    amx_who - Displays who is on the server.
    amx_cvar <cvar> [value] - Change or display the value of the cvar.
    amx_map <nomedomapa> - Changes the map.
    amx_cfg <filename> - Execute a configuration file.
    amx_rcon <rcon prompt> - Execute a command on the server.
    amx_plugins - Lists all loaded plugins.
    amx_modules - Lists all loaded modules.

[COMMANDS CHAT]

amx_say <message> - Sends a message to all users.
    amx_chat <message> - Sends a message to all users.
    amx_psay <name or #userid> <message> - Send a private message to the player.
    amx_tsay <color> <message> - Sends a message to all players in the left corner.
    amx_csay <color> <message> - Sends a message to all players at the center.

[COMMANDS TIME]

amx_votekick <name or #userid> - Starts a vote to expel a player.
    amx_voteban <name or #userid> - Starts a vote to ban a player.
    amx_vote <question> <answer1> <answer2> - Starts a vote either.
    amx_cancelvote - Calcela the last poll in progress.

Hope It Gonna Help You Guys

Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Meteorusbcopycopy3copy
    Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Social_facebook https://www.facebook.com/shihab.mohamed
    Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Social_yahoo_messenger Shihab.xi@yahoo.com
    Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Windows_users Shihab.xi@Hotmail.com

Last edited by Meteor~ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    {P*A}NaVv.
    {P*A} rAmbo

Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Empty Re: Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices !

Post  {P*A}NaVv. Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Fair Rules i Will uphold these rules Smile and b a very fair admin Very Happy
    - Rambo '
    - Rambo '
    {P*A} rAmbo

Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Empty Re: Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices !

Post  - Rambo ' Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Thank you helped me alot, Meteor should be a good admin Very Happy
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:16 pm

rAmbo wrote:Thank you helped me alot, Meteor should be a good admin Very Happy

I THNINK SO
    - Rambo '
    - Rambo '
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  - Rambo ' Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 am

I think u just need add more 1 admin and Meteor should be Smile
    MiloshBulovic
    {P*A} rAmbo

Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Empty ok

Post  MiloshBulovic Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:34 am

ok guys how much pays here to be admin i think that i will be if u want....
    Meteor~
    Meteor~
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  Meteor~ Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 am

rAmbo wrote:I think u just need add more 1 admin and Meteor should be Smile

Thanks rAmbo , Alfred Has Already Added Me To The List
    Check Admin Members Wink

Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Meteorusbcopycopy3copy
    Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Social_facebook https://www.facebook.com/shihab.mohamed
    Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Social_yahoo_messenger Shihab.xi@yahoo.com
    Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Windows_users Shihab.xi@Hotmail.com
    - Rambo '
    - Rambo '
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  - Rambo ' Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:25 am

Good chose Alfred Smile
    EntrA'CtE
    EntrA'CtE
    {P*A} rAmbo

Admins Rules \ Commands \ Advices ! Empty few words from Haidouken

Post  EntrA'CtE Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:37 am

hey, just to let u know on my views on the admins on the server.

1. main thing is that strangly half of the admins and not in the clan this is strange and may cause incompetent views of the server to guests.

2. admins like "Pro..." or whatever he's called is not abusing the code of conduct but he is just using admin status and being a twat, camping i think is also a skill, of course if you sit on your ass at base or at spawn point then yeah, i think that's afk and the player should be kicked, ( preferably i think Alfie you should put a "camp meter" they give variable time limits on specific points of map at which you can "camp" ) , that particular admin plays cs and i don't know, if he sees people camping he slaps with 0 damage and then with damage, however when he is active,playing in the round he does the same thing, CT can not be campers as their objective is to defuse (on particular maps) so waiting at a bombsite for terrorists to plant is not a camping offense.

3. some admins just keep circling the same map such as de dust 2 and even applying small maps on the classic server where as there is a separate server for such maps...

4. also i think the map vote is crap, usually get the choice of 1 map and then extend,it stays on screen for 10 sec i think, during that time even if you voted , pressing 1 or 2 to select gun slots interrupts the vote.

5. a good ranking system is needed, so players could challenge themselves which would make gameplay more interesting.
    What a Face
    Ty for taking your time to read this

..::Neutral going back to fraging |:::...
    EntrA'CtE
    EntrA'CtE
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  EntrA'CtE Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 am

by the way

.... " amx_unban <authid or ip> - Forgive a player banned from this server.
    amx_slay <name or #userid> - Give a slap to a player.
    amx_slap <name or #userid> [damage] - Slaps a player in accordance with the damage. """"

amx_slay does not slap a player,it slays him...

>_< DOH !

"amx_slap Alfie 99 " for misleading info Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 pm