Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

4 posters

Becoming an in-game Administrator

NothingElseMatters
    NothingElseMatters
    {P*A} rAmbo

Becoming an in-game Administrator Empty Becoming an in-game Administrator

Post  NothingElseMatters Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Greetings ,

I would like to have the privileges of becoming an admin in our server because the server sometimes has cheaters playing and ruining the game of everyone who is trying to play.
    With my game experience(11 years of playing + 5 of pro-gaming in CPL series) i am sure i can help this situation out.
    Thats all..

Thnx anyway! Wink
    Meteor~
    Meteor~
    {P*A} rAmbo

Becoming an in-game Administrator Empty Re: Becoming an in-game Administrator

Post  Meteor~ Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:57 am

NothingElseMatters wrote:Greetings ,

I would like to have the privileges of becoming an admin in our server because the server sometimes has cheaters playing and ruining the game of everyone who is trying to play.
    With my game experience(11 years of playing + 5 of pro-gaming in CPL series) i am sure i can help this situation out.
    Thats all..

Thnx anyway! Wink

Good Luck Nothing
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 am

Thats all..

Thnx anyway! Wink
    you know all admin commands and you use esp to get cheaters
    NothingElseMatters
    NothingElseMatters
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  NothingElseMatters Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:17 am

Alfred wrote:

Thats all..

Thnx anyway! Wink
    you know all admin commands and you use esp to get cheaters

Yes Alfred i do, ESP is a great tool for administration. About the commands, i have been an admin in Greece Gamecity Servers a few years ago, so yes i do. (Also a Thnx to clanmate Meteor Smile
    EntrA'CtE
    EntrA'CtE
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  EntrA'CtE Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:51 am

i thought admin recruit is closed....
    NothingElseMatters
    NothingElseMatters
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  NothingElseMatters Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 am

Hadouken wrote:i thought admin recruit is closed....

Obviously if Alfred find one person that is trully worth it, like Meteor, who seems to know what he is doing and how to be a good admin, then he will be added. Personally i had sent a personal message to Alfred a long time ago, but he didnt respond me, thats why i applied in this topic now, even if i know that it is closed.

Thnx & no hard feelings clanm8! Rolling Eyes
    Meteor~
    Meteor~
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  Meteor~ Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:28 pm

NothingElseMatters wrote:

Obviously if Alfred find one person that is trully worth it, like Meteor, who seems to know what he is doing and how to be a good admin, then he will be added. Personally i had sent a personal message to Alfred a long time ago, but he didnt respond me, thats why i applied in this topic now, even if i know that it is closed.

Don't Worry , Soon You Will Find A Place Dude

I Think i gotta lose my mine cuz i have exams not active a lot , hahahha

DON'T REMOVE IT ALFRED , EXAMS IS EXAMS
    Very Happy

Becoming an in-game Administrator Meteorusbcopycopy3copy
    Becoming an in-game Administrator Social_facebook https://www.facebook.com/shihab.mohamed
    Becoming an in-game Administrator Social_yahoo_messenger Shihab.xi@yahoo.com
    Becoming an in-game Administrator Windows_users Shihab.xi@Hotmail.com
    NothingElseMatters
    NothingElseMatters
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  NothingElseMatters Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 am

Meteor~ wrote:
    NothingElseMatters wrote:

Don't Worry , Soon You Will Find A Place Dude

I Think i gotta lose my mine cuz i have exams not active a lot , hahahha

DON'T REMOVE IT ALFRED , EXAMS IS EXAMS
    Very Happy

BTW good luck with ur exams! That goes to every clan mate who is taking them.

Becoming an in-game Administrator Meteorusbcopycopy3copy
    Becoming an in-game Administrator Social_facebook https://www.facebook.com/shihab.mohamed
    Becoming an in-game Administrator Social_yahoo_messenger Shihab.xi@yahoo.com
    Becoming an in-game Administrator Windows_users Shihab.xi@Hotmail.com
    Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:39 pm