Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

4 posters

Hadouken.

Fish><>
    {P*A} rAmbo

Hadouken. Empty Hadouken.

Post  Fish><> Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:38 pm

This cock has banned me again... he said fuck you prick and go suck navvs dick... WTF this guy is a moron please unban me!!!

88.110.159.125 my ip

sick of this guy he says he sees me play here twice in last 2 days and im TOP15 wtf... Im on there nearly everyday...

This guy doesnt deserve admins hes a threat to society and the name of the server + its admins.. so unfair when there is great admins like Xiao/Nothing/Navv

Sort this crap out please.
    |<G*m*S>|Beast
    {P*A} rAmbo

Hadouken. Empty Re: Hadouken.

Post  |<G*m*S>|Beast Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Fish><> wrote:This cock has banned me again... he said fuck you prick and go suck navvs dick... WTF this guy is a moron please unban me!!!

88.110.159.125 my ip

sick of this guy he says he sees me play here twice in last 2 days and im TOP15 wtf... Im on there nearly everyday...

This guy doesnt deserve admins hes a threat to society and the name of the server + its admins.. so unfair when there is great admins like Xiao/Nothing/Navv

Sort this crap out please.

he has kicked me also saying that im cheating...

but speak better my friend :/
    - Rambo '
    - Rambo '
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  - Rambo ' Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 am

Im with this Handoukken or what with hair..
    EntrA'CtE
    EntrA'CtE
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  EntrA'CtE Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:16 pm

nice, to be honest i do not care what players think, everyone can be a hardass hiding behind the screen, I know im the least favorite admin but it does NOT bother me, I'm admin, I ban cheaters. I have probably banned more cheaters than other admins have in a long run, I as admin have ESP, it is easy to spot cheaters. I also respect players if they respect me, if you are a twat its you won fault, i play on the server often, Ive played cs for a long time,,i have seen Pros and skills and how they play and their tactics, if I think you cheat i ban and i dont think twice about it, so stuff you and whatever you think, this is one of the best servers out there at the moment, some really good players,, and pricks like you spoil online gaming for everyone else,,,, once a cheater always a cheater...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:40 pm