Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

3 posters

killer ftw - Surf Admin Application

killer ftw
    killer ftw
    {P*A} rAmbo

killer ftw - Surf Admin Application  Empty killer ftw - Surf Admin Application

Post  killer ftw Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:17 am

Hellooo,

-Name : Mohammad

-CS Nickname: killer ftw

-How long you have played CS for: 2.5 years but i dont think its matter for surf..

-Why do you think you are a good option to take for the admin?:

*i am a good surfer .
    *i take demos before banning a rule breaker.
    *i follow the rules.
    *i know all amx commands (super amxx isnt pluged in surf :S).
    *i play on average 5 hours a day.

- Why i want to be admin ? To Prevent Cheaters as i saw yesterday their was 5..
    -.-... and pls remove the map surf_city it just 2 slots to play.. -.?
    Your e-mail address, yahoo id, msn address or xfire:

Xfire - k1llerftw

Msn : m39bdaiman@hotmail.com

Thanquee! Smile
    cheers cheers lol!
    FuSSioN
    FuSSioN
    {P*A} rAmbo

killer ftw - Surf Admin Application  Empty Re: killer ftw - Surf Admin Application

Post  FuSSioN Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Never seen you on surf server I'll say be more active and you'll get it.
    killer ftw
    killer ftw
    {P*A} rAmbo

killer ftw - Surf Admin Application  Empty Re: killer ftw - Surf Admin Application

Post  killer ftw Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:37 pm

{P*A} FuSSioN wrote:Never seen you on surf server I'll say be more active and you'll get it.
    :O Never!!!!??!!? wtf man wat time zone u got i play 20 hours a day?

mine is Gmt +3 and my other name : Zombie Boy
    FuSSioN
    FuSSioN
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  FuSSioN Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Never seen no zombie boy and if you play 20 hours a day you need to reduce that because you said you play 5 hours a day in your admin app I think but I swear I never seen and since the Surf server has been fixed I never seen you and I play through day and then night then the next day I sleep and play all night again am in GMT 0 soo..
    killer ftw
    killer ftw
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  killer ftw Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:59 am

{P*A} FuSSioN wrote:Never seen no zombie boy and if you play 20 hours a day you need to reduce that because you said you play 5 hours a day in your admin app I think but I swear I never seen and since the Surf server has been fixed I never seen you and I play through day and then night then the next day I sleep and play all night again am in GMT 0 soo..
    i play 20 hours a day on Counter strike and which 5 hours in surf ? well.... terriost saw me and here i am saw me alot ? anyways i will play more Smile

and if soccerjam server opened i will be their all day cuz i play 10 hours on Heaven soccerjam server :S
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VuLcAn Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:29 am

killer ftw wrote:
    {P*A} FuSSioN wrote:Never seen no zombie boy and if you play 20 hours a day you need to reduce that because you said you play 5 hours a day in your admin app I think but I swear I never seen and since the Surf server has been fixed I never seen you and I play through day and then night then the next day I sleep and play all night again am in GMT 0 soo..
    i play 20 hours a day on Counter strike and which 5 hours in surf ? well.... terriost saw me and here i am saw me alot ? anyways i will play more Smile

and if soccerjam server opened i will be their all day cuz i play 10 hours on Heaven soccerjam server :S

WTF

you need to be busy in any other thing , lol 20 hours \ day ... you sick What a Face
    FuSSioN
    FuSSioN
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  FuSSioN Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:36 am

Mate it does nothing good to your health 20 hours a day??? Stop playing so much before you become a psycho...
    killer ftw
    killer ftw
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  killer ftw Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:23 am

乀VuLcAn彡 wrote:
    killer ftw wrote:

WTF

you need to be busy in any other thing , lol 20 hours \ day ... you sick What a Face
    dont worry i will get my life back when school comes Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:19 am