Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

+3
TCHE
olitopato1
duffman
7 posters

banned again

duffman
    {P*A} rAmbo

banned again Empty banned again

Post  duffman Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Hi guys earlier i just got kicked and ip banned no idea why then i have to ask chicken for this website because i get no link in console after i got banned. I dont know what the admin policy is in this clan but this is the 2d time i get banned after most admins last time watched me in spec and said i was clean and other admins keep banning me without any proof just straight after i kill them. And i got told i have to show a demo proving im not cheating? isnt that the job of the admin that is keeping the server clean if you think som1 is hacking you make a demo then post it.
    Can you solve this problem plz so we can just play and have fun
    olitopato1
    olitopato1
    {P*A} rAmbo

banned again Empty Re: banned again

Post  olitopato1 Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:08 pm

i ll try to solve the problem dont worry Smile
    duffman
    {P*A} rAmbo

banned again Empty hi again

Post  duffman Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:55 pm

after chicken going alot of trouble getting unbanned i just came on the server and few people start to moan then this terrorist guy said i wh i said no
    all they did was run b all the time and i got banned without even som1 speccing me is this the admin policy on this server if the admin gets owned he bans you?
    plz sort this out first 10 min back on the server im already banned.
    ** [S*N] duffman no way jose killed {P*A} !T3RR0R!$T^ with a headshot from m4a1 ***
    (Counter-Terrorist) [S*N] duffman no way jose : bomb

Kicked and banned
    TCHE
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  TCHE Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:01 pm

duffman wrote:after chicken going alot of trouble getting unbanned i just came on the server and few people start to moan then this terrorist guy said i wh i said no
    all they did was run b all the time and i got banned without even som1 speccing me is this the admin policy on this server if the admin gets owned he bans you?
    plz sort this out first 10 min back on the server im already banned.
    ** [S*N] duffman no way jose killed {P*A} !T3RR0R!$T^ with a headshot from m4a1 ***
    (Counter-Terrorist) [S*N] duffman no way jose : bomb

Kicked and banned

duffman always u say that ?? banned me beacause i killed him kicked me beacause ..?
    Dont say anything pls
    duffman
    {P*A} rAmbo

banned again Empty yes

Post  duffman Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:56 pm

yes that is what happened because he didnt even go to spec to watch me and i wasnt speaking in the server so why would he ban me?
    !T3RR0R!$T^
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  !T3RR0R!$T^ Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Because i have seen u alot kill with HS...

i dont believe u were play cs 1.6 for 7 years...
    duffman
    {P*A} rAmbo

banned again Empty yes

Post  duffman Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 am

obviously you also think i cheat without even speccing me because you just banned me without any evidence what makes you a bad admin. If you just look at my steam id and my profile it says ive been playing since 2004
    0:0:3187685

how long have you been playing with your non steam id?? Smile
    Chicken

Post  Chicken Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:00 pm

I'm very disappointed with the management on this server. Firstly, it has too many admins. Convincing 10 admins that a player does not hack is not easy. Duffman has just been banned again, for the FOURTH time.

I just spoke with Alfred and Piranchas and they un-banned Duffman now Admin Shark spects Duffman for two minutes and goes ahead and bans him.

I am very glad they have a some demos now. Only if the had some demos for the first, second or perhaps the third time, there wouldn't be any fourth time.

We are happy to wait until the demos have been posted here. I also truly hope that the 'un-ban committee' investigates it thoroughly and comes to a conclusion that benefits all.

Just to remind you, the guy does not praise himself but you have to take in account that he has been playing this game for over 7 years and that is a lot of experience. An experienced and professional player such as him is bound to get suspicious about. But banning him for 4 times is just out of this world and does not make any sense, atleast to me.

He is also an admin on the S*N servers, obviously they would not let any hacker be an admin to a popular server.

Just to help you with demos, please have a look at this on-going topic on the S*N forums where people are accusing him of hacking. There is also a demo available, please have a look and go through the topic. it might help you to come to a fair conclusion.

http://www.sn-server.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=307cbb793e88d25f103fdc1702d46a58&topic=6098.0

I hope the decision is in betterment for all of us.

- WTF Chicken?
    Chicken

Post  Chicken Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:34 am

The demos have still not been posted by Shark. How long is it going to take?
    Chicken

Post  Chicken Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 am

Still waiting...
    Shark

banned again Empty demos

Post  Shark Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:02 am

I'm sorry but i was busy these days and i havent post the demo's yet. I have 2 demo's of him i didnt spec him 2 minutes only.
    Later at night when i'll be home i will post them.
    Sorry again for let you waiting.
    FuSSioN
    FuSSioN
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  FuSSioN Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 am

Chicken wrote:I'm very disappointed with the management on this server. Firstly, it has too many admins. Convincing 10 admins that a player does not hack is not easy. Duffman has just been banned again, for the FOURTH time.

I just spoke with Alfred and Piranchas and they un-banned Duffman now Admin Shark spects Duffman for two minutes and goes ahead and bans him.

I am very glad they have a some demos now. Only if the had some demos for the first, second or perhaps the third time, there wouldn't be any fourth time.

We are happy to wait until the demos have been posted here. I also truly hope that the 'un-ban committee' investigates it thoroughly and comes to a conclusion that benefits all.

Just to remind you, the guy does not praise himself but you have to take in account that he has been playing this game for over 7 years and that is a lot of experience. An experienced and professional player such as him is bound to get suspicious about. But banning him for 4 times is just out of this world and does not make any sense, atleast to me.

He is also an admin on the S*N servers, obviously they would not let any hacker be an admin to a popular server.

Just to help you with demos, please have a look at this on-going topic on the S*N forums where people are accusing him of hacking. There is also a demo available, please have a look and go through the topic. it might help you to come to a fair conclusion.

http://www.sn-server.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=307cbb793e88d25f103fdc1702d46a58&topic=6098.0

- WTF Chicken?
    Well said.
    Shark

banned again Empty banned again

Post  Shark Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 pm

I have a problem with the demos. I record duffman but now i cant find those demos in my cstrike folder dunno why. <BR>So due to this problem:<FONT color=green>  </FONT><FONT color=green>Player unbanned.</FONT>
    duffman
    {P*A} rAmbo

banned again Empty hi

Post  duffman Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:31 pm

hi well thx for the unban you have my steamid, if you want next time ill record myself when im playing on the server Smile
    duffman
    {P*A} rAmbo

banned again Empty unban

Post  duffman Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:06 am

you said im unbanned well thats not the cause plz unban me this took almost a week for you to figure out you dont have a demo

STEAM_0:0:3187685
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VuLcAn Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 am

unbanned

check it out ... in any case i see you or any guy in server hacking , be banned immediately
    duffman
    {P*A} rAmbo

banned again Empty hi thx

Post  duffman Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:10 pm

hi and dont worry i havnt cheated once in the 7 years ive played this game maybe som1 should try to play it as long as this before judging me and as i said i can record myself so you wont lose any demo's Smile and i can evven put on anti cheat to calm the minds of the people that can handle being dead in a computer game Smile
    cheers duff
    EntrA'CtE
    EntrA'CtE
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  EntrA'CtE Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 am

Chicken wrote:I'm very disappointed with the management on this server. Firstly, it has too many admins. Convincing 10 admins that a player does not hack is not easy. Duffman has just been banned again, for the FOURTH time.

- WTF Chicken?

agreed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:20 am