Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

4 posters

heKx - banned from classic server

heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

heKx - banned from classic server Empty heKx - banned from classic server

Post  heKx Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Ok just been banned from classic server - im guessing i've been suspected of wall hacking due to the last kill before i was banned, on alfred.

This was on Dust2 through long A double doors T side, spammed through corner of big box which is a known spam spot which many good players would tell you. Not the first time i've been banned from these servers although many of the people i've played with since i've come here will tell you if they've spec'd me long enough that i don't use cheats of any kind.

Im not going to repeat experience etc as i've already spoke about this in another post. Very disappointed to be banned again without reasonable cause or being spec'd.
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

heKx - banned from classic server Empty Re: heKx - banned from classic server

Post  heKx Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Ah actually.. banned from all PA servers it appears :/
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  heKx Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Any chance of getting this sorted out?
    olitopato1
    olitopato1
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  olitopato1 Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:54 pm

u said alfred baned u? hmmm thats bad Laughing
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  heKx Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Guessing it was Alfred as was pretty much banned straight after that kill. Guess i'll have to wait for him to deal with this :/
    FuSSioN
    FuSSioN
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  FuSSioN Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:53 am

I'll sort it out for ya.
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  heKx Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:45 am

Would really like to discuss this with Alfred so that hopefully can prevent it happening in the future, if the ban is lifted that is.
    Failing that if another admin is able to review this and unban me, my Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:511204 although unsure whether its an ID or IP ban. Will happily supply demo's, screenshots etc anytime if it will help clear this up.

Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:30 am

heKx wrote:Ok just been banned from classic server - im guessing i've been suspected of wall hacking due to the last kill before i was banned, on alfred.

This was on Dust2 through long A double doors T side, spammed through corner of big box which is a known spam spot which many good players would tell you. Not the first time i've been banned from these servers although many of the people i've played with since i've come here will tell you if they've spec'd me long enough that i don't use cheats of any kind.

Im not going to repeat experience etc as i've already spoke about this in another post. Very disappointed to be banned again without reasonable cause or being spec'd.

When u got ban?
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  heKx Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:23 am

Was Monday night.. about same time as i initially posted so around 11.30pm - Was it not you that banned me then Alfred? :S
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:24 am

heKx wrote:Was Monday night.. about same time as i initially posted so around 11.30pm - Was it not you that banned me then Alfred? :S

today i dosnt joined in pro assassin servers then not me
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  heKx Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:26 am

Wasn't today, it was on Monday - you were on the server and were the last guy i killed before the ban so figured it was you
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:27 am

heKx wrote:Wasn't today, it was on Monday - you were on the server which and were the last guy i killed before the ban so figured it was you

then u have cheat if i banned u Smile
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  heKx Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:30 am

oh dear - do i have to go through this again? I don't have/use cheats, never have never will and have no need to... happy to supply demo/screenshot etc apart from that there isn't any other real way of proving to you i don't cheat short of sending you my HD or you watching over my shoulder lol :s
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:38 am

heKx wrote:oh dear - do i have to go through this again? I don't have/use cheats, never have never will and have no need to... happy to supply demo/screenshot etc apart from that there isn't any other real way of proving to you i don't cheat short of sending you my HD or you watching over my shoulder lol :s

ok tell me what server u got ban from it? Smile and i will unban u again
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  heKx Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 am

Banned from Classic Server (92.48.112.27:27015) - Many thanks.
    Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 pm

heKx wrote:Banned from Classic Server (92.48.112.27:27015) - Many thanks.

what is your ip?
    heKx
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  heKx Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Still banned from classic server:

Connecting to 92.48.112.27 :27015...
    You have been banned from this server

My IP? Its dynamic so probably not the same - currently 94.195.176.161

Alfred
    Admin

Post  Alfred Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:24 pm

heKx wrote:Still banned from classic server:

Connecting to 92.48.112.27 :27015...
    You have been banned from this server

My IP? Its dynamic so probably not the same - currently 94.195.176.161

it is dynamic so u can change it Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:24 am