Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

4 posters

admin abuse

VOLDMORT
    {P*A} rAmbo

admin abuse Empty admin abuse

Post  VOLDMORT Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:26 am

lol when i was playing today [p*a rambo] entered to play with us it`s known not to camp in the base or any place except for bomb he was ct and no bomb was planted so he was cambing with asniper with him when i said to him : rambo no camping . he just said to me : ban me then affraid wat admin is that abusing his administration and i have clues tell me wat to do Evil or Very Mad
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

admin abuse Empty Re: admin abuse

Post  VuLcAn Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 am

listen Voldemort and rAmbo

thats not abuse , the abuse is to use his admin power to do something wrong to some one for no reason , like slay and ban or kick someone for no reason and changing map a lot every 5 mins ..... etc

you are talkin about camping in the bomb site , maybe he was alone or dunve much hp to rush .... or maybe there is small time left for the next round so he camped ..... lol and he might heard footsteps and wait to shot , hmmm

btw guys stop ure fight and hold on , its such a game and dun be like childs .... thats enough silent Wink

VuLcAn
    admin abuse Vipupdated
    VOLDMORT
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VOLDMORT Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 am

well listen vivo u know i respect u and him why even i hate him even i don`t know him or even u but first it was from the begining of the round and i want to be friend with him i apologize to him i maybe was wrong srry Embarassed
    VuLcAn
    VuLcAn
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VuLcAn Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:18 pm

piereehab wrote:well listen vivo u know i respect u and him why even i hate him even i don`t know him or even u but first it was from the begining of the round and i want to be friend with him i apologize to him i maybe was wrong srry Embarassed

no problem , it was such misunderstanding between you both ,guys

VuLcAn
    admin abuse Vipupdated
    ChiToR
    ChiToR
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  ChiToR Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 am

EntrA'CtE, he think im cheating because i guess i play lot better than him. And he banned from the pro assisain server. And i want to be un-banned Smile Laughing
    EntrA'CtE
    EntrA'CtE
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  EntrA'CtE Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:20 pm

check the ban list and who bans,,, ive banned so many cheaters,i dont ban people for no reason, if players say u cheat especcially pa clan members i will spec u and ban u if a see atleast a smallest reason to suspect if u have a cheat or script,,,, ive been admin for a long time on the server, even though there was some disputes with other players even other admins,,, im still admin, ive probably banned more players than any ohter admin on the server,, and i would like to think that i know what im doing,,, and by the way use other thread,,this is the wrong place for u to be moaning....
    ChiToR
    ChiToR
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  ChiToR Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 am

And how about to un-bunned me from server??? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:22 pm