Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

3 posters

lamigo abuse

VOLDMORT

lamigo abuse  Empty lamigo abuse

Post  VOLDMORT Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 am

hi all i was today in pa server classic and then my bro come to me the bloody demon and said that admin banned him and i said who make this and he told me that he was lamigo and when i went to deathrun i found that admin and first i said hi and when some of players died he said that he is noob ^_^ first admin abuse not to flame and then i asked him why he banned my bro the bloody demon and he said alanguages i dont understand and then i said to him talk english plz he said cuz i fucked ur mom and then i said who then he said me (voldmort) i said dont insult man and then i found he slaps ppl without no reason and then my turn come to slap me to dead and then i made ademo to bring it to u and here it is and sorry for telling u the details Smile

hope u guys understand that no admin should insult Very Happy thnx u all for readin
    VOLDMORT

lamigo abuse  Empty Re: lamigo abuse

Post  VOLDMORT Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:08 am

piereeha

Post  piereeha Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:09 am

VOLDMORT
    {P*A} rAmbo

lamigo abuse  Empty VOLDMORT

Post  VOLDMORT Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 am

(http://rapidshare.com/files/422482557/lamigo.dem)
    JreePeR
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  JreePeR Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:43 am

wtf that right the demo right lol
    JreePeR
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  JreePeR Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:43 am

tell alfred or prinshas
    VOLDMORT

Post  VOLDMORT Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:51 am

u know jereeper u and some of the admins r good ain`t cheat or even abuse their adminity but in fact i didn`t see an admin like that in my life he sweared my mom when i said why did u ban the bloody demon he just said (cuz i fucked ur mother`s pussy) Shocked i shocked i thought he was talkin to someone else may be that one insulted him so i asked him who he said ( me=mean himself as mocking)then said (ofcurse u)i said to him no insult plz lamigio then when he said to the terrorist open the door he said ne(lol) not no so lamigio slapped him many times then slapped one called gera i think then he slapped me till death i think his hand was just strong cuz it made me fly lol Razz thnx jereeper for reading and hope all admins like u Smile
    EntrA'CtE
    EntrA'CtE
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  EntrA'CtE Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Man same problem again too many new admins,,, damn sort this shit out,,

never see them online playing constantly,, they come once a month,, flame, admin abuse,, and ban few people for NO reason,,,, they dont spec or kick afk or anything like that,,,, go trough the admin list ...
    VOLDMORT

Post  VOLDMORT Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:34 pm

u r right entracte u r from the good admins too u never ban or kick someone be4 spec him first never flamed on someone but what guys r u going to do r u goin to leave him live his life without responsiblites and enjoy his admin abuse ? Sad
    JreePeR
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  JreePeR Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:40 am

Sorry man i can't do any thing but i will speak to alfred but i think this admin frined to prinshas maybe
    GHOST

lamigo abuse  Empty GHOSTRIDER

Post  GHOST Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 am

never mind jereeper it`s alright dude but my twin just wanted to tell u about him only and u act as u want Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:57 am