Clan-{P*A}

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan-{P*A}

Pro Assassins Team Clan

P*A Website Moved to NEW Website: http://www.pa-servers.com

2 posters

THE GHOSTRIDER

GHOST

THE GHOSTRIDER Empty THE GHOSTRIDER

Post  GHOST Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:55 pm

oh my gooood plzzzz for the love of god i was banned and till now didn`t get unbanned and i want to know wat was my fault and if i was wrong gimme the demos pff my name was S@8@ so i`m just waiting ur reply who banned me for no reason mr admin :S noooo waaaay i`m tired off being abused by admins Sad
    Just^Messin
    Just^Messin
    {P*A} rAmbo

THE GHOSTRIDER Empty Re: THE GHOSTRIDER

Post  Just^Messin Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 am

i ubanned u
    because mhm told me to
    GHOST

THE GHOSTRIDER Empty THE GHOSTRIDER

Post  GHOST Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:59 am

and u just banned me without even spec right just i think u must sorry for saying that but it`s ashit really i`m tired of all admins who take their adminity and bann or kick ppl without reasons really funny anyway thnx for unbanning :S
    VOLDMORT
    {P*A} rAmbo

Post  VOLDMORT Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:13 am

ah look just and this words for all admins too not u only i think alfred and rambo and silver told u that b4 not to ban players except with demos and spec him also and not to insult ppl and i think most of u admins here r using admin just to play by buttons when u ban someone u say hahahahah finally i banned some one i used that button and mission complete and when u dont kick u go to kick menu and say this name of the player i dont like it aaaah kick him and then yeeeeeehaw finally i used this button and when someone killed by u u noob player and when he kills u and say u noob u slap or slay u can ask when our server opened the players were insulting me and ghosty and we were admin we didnt even insult them or kick or ban but u guys r poor in this point hope u get wat i say and thnx for unbanning my twin Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content